EPG will constantly adhere to it business spirit of getting useful, progressive, efficient and superb to make the top global transmission travel. Our product range also covers locking assemblies (clamping components/locking device), taper bushes, QD bushes, bolt-on hubs, torque limiters, shaft collars, motor bases and motor slides, chain detachers, chain guides, universal joint, rod finishes and yokes. makes certain the balance and consistency of the essential perform of factors.
6WD Wild Thumper Robotic Chassis
Four type for your pick:
one. Silver body with 34:1 EPTT for 5kg load
two. Silver body with seventy five:1 EPTT for 6kg load
3. Black entire body with 34:1 EPTT for 5kg load
4. Black physique with seventy five:one EPTT for 6kg load
one. Measurement: 425 * 300 * 120mm
2. Chassis EPT plate (mounted plate) Aperture: 4MM
three. Rated Voltage: DC 6V (least 2V maXiHu (West EPT) Dis.mum seven.5V)
four. MaXiHu (West EPT) Dis.mum Stall Existing 5.5A
5. Every single motor no-load present: 350mA
6. EPT RPM: ten thousand / – five%
seven. Output shaft speed: 295rpm / – 5%
8. Stall Torque: 4Kg/cm
9. Bike Excess weight: three.5KG
10. One motor torque: 12Kg middot cm
11. Rated voltage: seven.2V
12. MaXiHu (West EPT) Dis.mum traction drive: 28N
thirteen. MaXiHu (West EPT) Dis.mum Load: 6KG (75:one), 5KG (34:1)
14. EPT box ration: seventy five:one and 34:1 (two motor EPT box ratio for selection)
15. seventy five:one bodywork attributes: Slower, suitable for garden, snow, mounds, stone floor, you can climb stairs, EPTTful, load marginally much better.
16. 34:one bodywork characteristics: Flat (crushed gravel, cement, asphalt, dust roads, shorelines) transferring quick, the load is bad, there is no large stones mound region, speed and EPTT is also very good.
Be aware: A lot more than 30CM heigEPTT earlier mentioned the side of the slide, might be motor EPT box cause long term flawed.
Wild Thumper robot chassis:
It must be observed that the Wild Thumper chassis’s are large EPTTed chassis’s made to perform with well-liked 7.2V NiMh or 7.4V LiPo battery packs.
The chassis arrives pre-wired even so EPTT wiring in between the battery and the controller ought to be automotive wire with at lEPT a 20A rating.
We do have a 6 DOF arm that fits the Wild Thumper chassis. The arm is also made from aluminium.
This arm is offered speperately and is very easily mounted on the prime deck of the Wild Thumper.
We have a new controller available now for controlling the Wild Thumper chassis called the T’REX robotic controller.
Instruction manual can be downloaded, the links is as under.
The T’REX is a lot more than just a large EPTTed motor controller and swap mode EPTT supply. It is an Arduino based robot controller.
Employing the supplied sample code the T’REX can automatically detect if an RC EPTr or bluetooth module is related.
If no distant manage approach is detected then it defaults to I2C control intended for autonomous robots.
Other Robotic Chassis: